What would you say or do to the person who bullied you in school or as an adult if you were locked in a windowless room together and they couldn't do or say anything back?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would want to ask why they had to be so shitty...was there home life just so bad that they had to single out others and be downright nasty? and then ask them if they changed any. I just cannot imagine how it must be today as a teen to be manipulated by your peers and then they turn on you and become nasty all over the internet or through texting...we didn't have that stuff and it was bad then so it must be a thousand times more painful to get bullied
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• That is such a good question! Oh my imagination would certainly be alot more active than I would be in reality. When I was a kid, I was bullied because I carried some extra weight. The funny thing is, now that we are adults, the people who bullied me about that are all bigger and I am in the normal range. I figure that is consequence enough.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Nothing, I'm over it. She sent me a facebook apology for being so mean to me when we were kids, and she seems to have matured into a decent person.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i would moon them!
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 11:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would look at them and laugh. It was a long time ago, and it did take a toll on my self-esteem, but I am better than that. I am better than them. I know where I am in my life and I do not have to make a person feel bad to make myself feel good.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Nothing.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You hurt me back when. I'm not going to let you continue to hurt me, so I forgive you.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2011