I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD IN 8 DAYS,I FEEL PREGNANT,MY BREAST HAS BEEN FEELING SORE FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 WEEKS ALREADY,NOT TO BE NASTY BUT I'M ALSO DISCHARGING ALOT MORE WHITE STUFF.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK PLEASE HELP

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test what can it hurt. You can have peace of mine or excitement for under 5 dollars, as far as the discharge doesent that mean you are ovulating??
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i would take a test it wont hurt. and one thing it my brest always hurt befor i start my period your's might be diffrent. and the discharg thing i have no clue. but i would just take a test good luck
    hotmomma768

Answer by hotmomma768 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I diasagree just alittle. I tested too early and got a negative (10 days before I should have started). But I tested again 5 days before and got a positive. If you really can't wait go to your doc and get a blood test. But the home ones really are not that accurate until you get closer to when you would be getting your period. you don't want a false false! Good luck
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You could be ovulating... or you could be pregnant. Wait and see if you miss your period & then take a test.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2008