What color?

I am trying to make my plans in advance before spring time. What color should I repaint my living room. It's about same size as doublewide size trailer. it's more narrow than width. I want to beable to match other colors easily with it. my couch is pain with maroon,navy blue light grey and tanish muti-colors. my wooden floor is redish cheery wood.. what do you think would look bright but nice. don't like dark colors. Also need colors for 3 other smaller rooms. Thanks!

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 11:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i love the look of wood floors and a very soft yellow color on the walls with white crown molding...its bright and welcoming and still tradition with a modern twist
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Orangish/yellow... so the sun makes the room "light up"??? IDK
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i'm tongue tied today. I meant to say my couch is plaid, cherry wood flooring.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• my daughter's bedroom use to be our sunroom. she wants to paint walls goldish to match steelers theme. lol
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The only suggestion I have is to take a picture of your living room furniture and go to Home Depot or wherever you going to get the paint from and try to find a color you like. Sometimes they have color strips to bring home to see how it would look on the walls.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• what about antique white? or eggshell white?
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• musicmom08... I don't know why I didn't think of that!! Lol Good idea, Thanks!!
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011