Best natural wrinkle cream out their ladies!!! What is it???

Hello Ladies,

I am 32, and feel that I have aged over a year...boo. Don't know if it's the caffeine that I live off that's causes them but I have deep wrinkles in my forehead and my eyes look old too from fine lines all around them. I need like a face makeover!!! Hyperpigmentation from pregnancy, acne scars you name it I am dealing with it!!! I would love to wake up to a refresh face and not worry about looking so aged! And, well to clear up adult acne that I've been dealing with since early teens would be great too!!! HELP!!

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• olay is great for your skin : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 12:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Youthtopia by Origins is great. I've been using it for a long time. Go to origins.com and check out their all natural product line. I think you'll love it.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• if you want real stuff that's going to work, it a) probably isn't going to be all natural and b) is going to be semi-costly

For your hyperpigmentation I'd recomment Murad's Vitamin C- Age Spot Renewal serum...it's on the pricey side but that's because of the process it takes to keep the Vit C and it DOES actually work (also the bottle looks tiny but lasts a year if used correctly). It will help with your acne scars as well, it's the hydroquinone in it too that's the main ingredient (you apply it at night).

Make sure you wear sunscreen too, and reapply it throughout the day, because that aids in the production of wrinkles.

Zia is actually a wonderful natural skincare line that also does work- but it's a little hard to fine. Their "Ultimate Moisture" is a moisturizer that will add moisture and help reduce lines/wrinkles.

Btw, I work with skincare lines, so this is coming f/ knowledge and experience :D good luck!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• hard to find** (Zia)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I recommend Bio Oil for the pigmentation problem.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Okies, thanks ladies. Don't have alot of money to thru around but looking for something organic, natural because of skin sensitive and afraid to take on a product that will just break me out more. I have bought some vitamin E capsoles and spread them on the face but I know I need more then just that..like the Vita C, and A for good skin health. I am trying to find what works for me. I need something for skin, and hair...I feel I may be lacking something in my diet/iron/hormones/whichever that is making my skin crazy and my hair is falling out...like seems to be thinning ALOT more then usual..and not growing as fast as it used too. Got a hair cut last year Oct, and it hasn't even reached my shoulders yet where as before it would totally have gron that far by now..maybe it's just the cut??? Anyhoo, just getting very depressed about it..:( And being my age...I don't want to be losing hair and having bad cystic acne problems
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I like BeautiControl anti aging line because people said i look younger.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Aloe Vera (from a real plant)-

Preparation H cream

One super model swears by putting lard on her face before bed (she is 7o-something years old)

FACE EXERCISES....I do this (even tho I am only 31)..look up Facercise---since its the same as working out your body--you need to pump up the muscles in your face to keep them from sagging...it does work-and results are faster since you have less fat on your face,,so you will start to see results in just 5 days. Look up Carol Maggio on You Tube. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011