What age should a baby do modeling and how to find a reputable agency here in NJ or NY ?

my son is only a month old but im looking into modeling agency but when is the right age to start him in it and how do i go about pursing it ?

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Never.
    Anonymous

• I have looked into this for my daughter and based on my research and opinion its not something to be desired especially for an infant. It may be cute and fun but the entertainment industry has broken someone kids and famillies. One month is way too young to be considering this. It isnt so glamourous or cute when the baby is crying and the production is asking for 'just one more shoot'.
    Anonymous