What are your thoughts on the "How Obama Got Elected" video"

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Also go to http://www.howobamagotelected.com for a telephone survey with similar results.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I think they're actors. No one could be that stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• people voted for him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• good video :) I love people's stupidity on full display.
    whohannah

Answer by whohannah at 10:30 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• whohannah, all you have to do is check out cafemom answers if you want to see stupidity on display!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If these are not actors as stated above, I think that it just goes to show you that people do rely heavily on the media to influence their votes instead of taking the time to educated themselves. Every time I heard something whether it was about Obama or McCain I took the time to find out the correct information. But I did often wonder why there where some things that I came across that I had never heard from the Obam/Biden campaign in the media, such as how Joe Biden said that he would never want to be Vice President. I only heard that for the first time during the VP debate, but do you know how many times I

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• heard about the comment that Palin made in a joking matter, what does the VP do any way. This was said before she was even consider for a VP candidate. Like I said it just goes to show you have the media has major influence on what people believe. I also watched all of the news station not just one particular station.
    slick05

• Anon 9:34, why do you think i'm here ;) ?
    whohannah

Answer by whohannah at 10:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If you really think people can't be that stupid, you don't get out much. This country is full of people without a bit of basic knowledge or common sense.
    22hockeymom22

Answer by 22hockeymom22 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have seen this.....they are NOT actors, they are intellegent individuals who are VERY mislead and VERY uninformed AND who totally ignore facts when approached with them!! Much like many Moms here on CM! It totally shows how the media bias has effected the voters. I have said these kind of things all along regarding the Obama believers. They truly know nothing about Obama, believe blindly by what they are told, don't want to face facts or see truth! It is a real travesty for our nation that millions of folks like these voted for a pres like Obama!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:01 AM on Nov. 18, 2008