about to kill a b.tch

well, some girl was calling my phone asking for my husband, i think she got our number confused cause its so close together. and i called her back, but she didnt pick up.
my husband said he didnt know anything but why they hell is she calling him? hes in the navy and right now he is in florida for 2 weeks, and her number IS from florida, the same place where hes at. this is just to damn ironic, how many of u had this happen to you and how did it turn out? and what do u think?
im so pissed, he might not have a family waiting for him on the pier when he comes home. i tried to talk to him, but he got to drunk last night to call me back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• wow thats wrong .....get his cell phone records and find out who he is talking to ....kick his ass to the curb

sunkist19

Answer by sunkist19 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Personally, I think it IS a little suspicious that the phone number is from the exact same spot that he is in Florida...and since she specifically asked for your husband?? UMMM...I would be pissed. I think something is going on...You really need to have a talk with your husband ASAP!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Im sorry, Ive never had that happen but I would be pissed too. I have other things that happend though and wanted to kick some a$$. I would suggest not freakn on him though but to talk to him and tell him how upsetting it is. It might be a coinsedence and freakn on him would push him away. Hope it is a coinsendance for your sake and good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• how mature is he that he gets so drunk that he can not call you back...
    sounds like anything is possible with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sorry honey but he is cheating on you. she mostly call you to be a bitch. Some girls are like that. If I was you I would go down there and kick both there candy ass!!!! Thats just me
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Don't blame her----she just fell for whatever lies he was telling her. Chances are he told her he wasn't married. And getting drunk like that--there are some problems........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• huh I better watch out my husband is going to FL for 3 weeks for the Army in January. I never trust him around his army buddies tho they are all cheating bastards.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Ok, let's not jump the gun here. Maybe she's just a trouble maker and wants you to think he's playing with her. Don't throw away a marriage on simple speculation. You have to trust him at some point. You know him. You married him. Not all men cheat. I know it's easy to doubt a man when he is so far away but hang in there. Maybe he could be convinced not to get so drunk so he can stay focused and stay away from women like that. He could have been with male friends drinking and women came over. She could have gotten his phone and found your number if he fell asleep on the couch watching tv. Goodness knows what ppl do to others thinking it's a joke.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i think if he is drinking and was drunk that he has entirely other issues going on here then this girl who appears to be trying to tare you guys apart. it's far fetched that all this happened and it's innocent but i think you know in your gut what is going on. instincts seems to be a strong tool in telling you what is going on. i'm not saying he is cheating but i do believe that he knows this girl. maybe he used her someway and made her look a fool and she wants revenge. i would ask him to stop drinking cause that doesn't help anything. if anything that would hurt your relationship and i feel most men who drink are not very good quality men. they get influenced under their drunkenness and problems arise. i think that's where this girl came in. call this girl back and question her yourself.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would be flipping my shit, personally. OMG.

And getting too drunk to talk to his wife? Oh hells no. I would kill my soldier if he pulled that crap.

Get the phone records. I know if you have Tmobile, you can do that online. :-p
    LizzieyTish

Answer by LizzieyTish at 11:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2008