What is the best career/job site? What is your favorite place to look for jobs?

I live in West Michigan...What job website do you think I would get the best results from for my husband and I?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can try the following: Local careerboards, the newspaper, Monster, Indeed, Careerboard, Hot Jobs, employment agencies, job fairs, networking events. You might also want to set up a LinkedIn profile, add some connections and then get active in groups for your local area. You never know who knows someone who might be hiring.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I run http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Calif_Jobs for here in California and usually steer people towards the links section since there are people joining these days to spam and scam
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Might be soemthing close to what I do in your area??? Hear MI got hit hardest and houses are selling for what a good car sells for thse days... suprised people don't snatch up the awesome deals!!! but pathetically MI is what happens before it happens to CA where I am...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Did you know that only around 40% of available jobs are posted on the job boards? You need to network, to find those unadvertised position.

The CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group has lots of great ides

Answer by rkoloms at 3:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You can always check your local city for jobs. Have you ever thought working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011