We decided that we would try to have baby on friday 7/4 after talking about it for a few years. I finding myself "extra" in the mood since then, anyone else like this or am I just extra eager to get pregnent?? Is there some connection between your sex drive and your desire to have a baby?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes
    scotty776

Answer by scotty776 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• It could be the other way around: your body is very fertile right now, so you get the cravings for babies---see?
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 1:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Go with it! Last month I was insatiable...had to have it all the time. And here I am pregnant! CreativeSpirit is probably right, you are way more in the mood when you are ovulating and such. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You're probably eager to get started, and that's normal. Just remember... Sex is supposed to be FUN! If you guys are just doing it to procreate, you'll turn into robots & your sex life (and maybe your relationship) could go way south. Enjoy your intimate times together & don't get stressed out if it takes a couple of months to get pregnant. Good luck!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I'm laughing here. With my oldest we made this grand 2yr plan. Be married two yrs then do this and that, THen have a baby. 4 months after we were married all I saw was women who had babies or were about to have babies. The conversation went something like this "honey...I want a baby" Being Mr. Wonderful he says fine. We jump right on that. 1st months nope, 2nd month nope 3rd month..still no. I get upset, depresses "it's taking sooo long" We have sex twice that month. 4th mopnth Pregnant. Relax, enjoy the sex and let it happen. Tension and stress actually change the ph of your cervical mucus and can discourage sperm. Good Luck!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2008