Facebookers: do you ever wish there was a "vote-down" button for status comments or status updates?

ugh, seriously!!!!

i just checked mine, a friend of mine is like 36 weeks (and has of course been complaining of wanting the baby out for weeks now, its her first baby, so yea..) and anyway i guess shes going to the zoo today to "try and walk the baby out". okay, nothing wrong with that i suppose. as all of us educated moms know walking is great for everyone, prego moms included, but it only works as an induction method if your baby/body are both ready. anyway, one of her friends commented on it "again, castor oil =)"

whoa, what!? thats horrible advice! and the fact that she said "again" obviously makes her a true believer in it & pretty damn pushy about it. i only hope my friend is smart enough not to do that to herself and her unborn child. but she is pretty desperate so who knows. i wanted to throw my 2 cents in about how stupid castor oil is but i decided to keep it to myself. i dont know this girl that well and i definitely dont know the one who suggested it so im going to stay out of it...

tell me about your last facebook dislike or vote-down moment!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I cannot stand all of the "All muslims are terrorists, and Obama is on their side..." status updates or links, etc. It just makes me want to vomit. Some people did that kind of thing soooooo much that I had to remove them from my friends list because it was just stressing me out so much.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• wth.. she's only 36 weeks, not even full term yet. impatience is one of my pet peeves.

anyway, yes. i really wish there was a vote down or dislike button. some people just don't have common sense.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm sick of reading the status updates about relationship problems. One week life is just wonderful and their spouse/boyfriend/fiance, is the greatest thing since sliced bread.The next week he's the biggest jerk that ever walked the face of the earth. Then the NEXT week, he's back to being great and wonderful. Then, the next week, yup, he's a butthole.n Seriously, make up your mind and instead of trash talking your SO all over FB,talk to him. It's so disrespectful to put down your SO to other people.
    Anonymous

• umm...What the hell would you do with the castor oil? Why would you want your baby to come that early?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• the only thing you should use castor oil for is to win a food eating contest that allows bathroom breaks
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• All the time. I post dislike rather than "like" when that's how I feel. Sometimes I wish CM had a way to "like" and "dislike" posts when I'm too lazy to come up with an answer ; )
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 12:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• amen to that anon. i never ever ever write or have written about my SO's in my status. i'll do song lyrics, quotes, or what i'm doing, like if i'm going out with the girls. it never gets personal
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I tried the castor oil once. And I've gotta tell you, I would carry my kid 18 months before I would ever take it again! It is the nastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth! And that was after gagging on the smell! I see a bottle of it now, and just get nauseated! All it did was make me poop until I swear my stomach lining came out of my ass!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'd settle for Sweetpeas on there! Wouldn't that be fun?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I need to answer this anon because she may see.

Dislike would be amazing. I have a very negative aunt. Rude to the core.
    Anonymous