Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

I need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 16 month old son and i am about to turn 23 in march but the thing is that i try to make a clander that would help me and my son father out so that we can share days with our son.... My son father brother will not leave me alone.... he keep said that my son father is going to take my son away from me and that if i dont stop trying to let my son get him for good that that he is going to hurt me..... I am scared for my and son life.... We can i do

Answer Question

Asked by desi8809 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

Level 5 (58 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • I would go to the police and get an order of protection! Do it today!!!!

    Answer by dancer at 12:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • put a restraning order out on the brother so he cant contact you any more and has to stay away from both you and your son. As for the father Id file a police report about your concerns.

    Answer by Womdermom911 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • Restraining order and LAWYER UP!

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • Do not wait get an order of protection! From the brother as well.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • find an english teacher to teach you english.

    Answer by usdragonflies at 12:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • Tell your son's father and anyone else that will listen. If you think the guy is serious about hurting you, the more people that know, the better. If your son's father won't stop his brother, then maybe you should tell someone in Law Enforcement. You can get a Restraining Order on him, stop him from coming close to you or calling you. If he continues to call, write down the date and time he called and note what he said. This could be important - or he could just be yanking your chain.

    Answer by Kimimale at 12:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • Go to the police they can put you in a home for battered women and your child will be with you, you'll be in a safe place and file reports against him for threats to your life and harassment then get your order of protection, I wish you well but please do that quickly

    Answer by toybar02 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • I would tape your x's brother and ask your x....

    Why is he talking to you like that anyway. Unless you think he would take him, then I would go to the police, it is better to have a report because usually that is all they will do is have you do an affidivit then to have nothing.

    It sounds stupid but something is much and I mean much better then nothing.....

    Answer by KFree907 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • I would go to the police . They can assit you with getting a restraining order . They will also ask if you would like to go to a womans shelter.. They can not force you to give up your son. I would also check into getting an attorney for legal advice

    Answer by princesschilly at 12:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

  • You need to go through the courts and get a visitation schedule set up. In most states if you don't, and he takes off with him, it wouldn't be kidnapping. Also, if he were to have your son and go to a lawyer and file for full custody, he would have temporary custody of him until after permanent custody arrangements were made through the courts, and this can be months!! So do it through the courts....

    Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 12:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.