Verizon Cell Phones

I'm looking to upgrade my cell phone but with every phone I look at has really bad reviews. What brand/model of cell phone do you have and do you like? What issues have you had with it? I don't want a phone with a data package.

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 12:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a nice low-tech LG VX8350. It has a camera and mp3 player, but no internet, which is fine with me. I managed to break my last one, but I liked the phone so much that I bought another one just like it online. It's been a great little phone for me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have a BB so, sorry -no help but I'll bump ya.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I had the LG 8300 a few years back and loved it! I was going to upgrade to the 8350 but thought I'd try a different phone(stupid stupid stupid mistake!) I have not had a phone i like in forever! =( I may look on Ebay for the older models.

how_reb

Comment by how_reb (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I got mine on Ebay brand new for less than $20. I know everyone is switching to smart phones, but I just really don't want to.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011