Do you think it's hard to drive with children 3,4,5 yrs. in the car?

Why. IF not, please just ignore this .

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 1:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Travel

• Yes.Yes I do.
    Why? Because it just is,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Because they all want to talk and show you stuff at the same time.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It can be difficult to concentrate when there is a lot of yelling or loud, out-of-control laughter. I refuse to raise my voice, but there is a rule in my car to keep it down, that they shouldn't be louder than the radio. If it gets so loud that I can't hear the radio, then I pull over and look at them in the rearview until they realize what's going on. I remind them to keep it down, and we move on. I don't have to do this too often.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, but now I have a dvd player best gift my kids ever got....

I pick the movie and they watch it....
    Done...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Our son is 3 and he's always been super antsy in the car.. I think the longest he's gone without complaining about wanting out or anything else, is 45 minutes... and his favorite thing to do is ask and cry for help while I am driving-
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• no, my dd is 4 and she is really good in the car, and everywhere else she's just a good kid
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I prefer driving with younger kids in the car than teenagers and their friends. Seems like it's easier for me to get entertain the younger ones to get them to sit still and not be super loud.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It can be, it depends on the time of day, if they have just been fed or hungry. Long distance drives are the worse
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Mostly when making long trips. Moommy are we there yet? How bout now, now , now, ok now? Mooooom we gotta pee. Mom I just peed my pants sorry! Mom I'm hungry can we get Mcdonalds. Sissy hit me, no she hit me first. Mom I'm thirsty! Okwho just hit me in the head with their batman doll. For the love of heaven QUIT KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT!!! Mom are we there yet? Uggg so yes it can be hard sometimes lol.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It depends.. I have been doing long (12 hrs+ ) road trips with my twins since they were in the womb.. lol.. I think if you time it right and work WITH them... the trip can actually be enjoyable... and BTW... 95% of those road trips it's just the 3 of us,.. lol.. (I've done 4 since last JUNE alone.. lol)
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011