Chocolate lovers, would you have done it?

the other day at walmart my husband bought 3 heart-shaped boxes of chocolates for $1 each. well i got one for myself and the other 2 were for his mom & his grandma. anyway they only had 4 pieces of chocolate inside, given they were only a buck. he gave his mom's her chocolates but not his grandma. so its been sitting in the candy bowl since sunday, eye-balling me and calling my name everytime i walk by it. today i could not take the enticement anymore and........i ate it! i ate all 4 pieces and it was AMAZING! it is wednesday after all, valentines day is over! and IF he even notices, which i doubt he will, i can offer to run and buy her some flowers or something right?? would you have done this too or am i just the scum of the earth who cant resist the yummyness of chocolate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Grandma probably shouldn't be having chocolate. Its bad for her. So, in an act of complete selflessness, you suffered through the consumption of the chocolate in order to preserve her health. Way to go! You should be commended for your compassion and thoughtfulness. I would have done the same thing!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I totally would have done it! I think you exhibited great will power by lasting until Wed. :) It is chocolate afterall.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would have done it too! Our Walmart still has the heart boxes, so it would've been easy for me to replace! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would not eat someone elses gift. I would eat the chocolate chips though...
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 1:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I probably would have taken the chocolates to the grandma myself and then stopped at the store on the way home for some for me.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Totally!!!!
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Would have done it too!

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I probably would have ate it too since it was just sitting there and don't want Grandma to get 'stale' candy-- lol. I would make good on it and then buy 'fresh' chocolate or flowers for Grandma-- on the day hubs goes to visit her and take her gift.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I most likely would have eaten them.  Chocolates in my house are fair game.  You leave them, they won't be there the next day.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I refuse to answer on the grounds that this is a no win scenario!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011