Help my cousin if you can!

My cousin lives in Emigrant Gap, CA and is our of fire wood. She has been chopping her dressers and bookshelves up to keep warm. She is almost out of the dresser wood and is thinking of chopping the crib up. She has 2 babies, a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old. Please let me know if you can help if you can't please bump until someone can! THANKS!

dragonqueen

Asked by dragonqueen at 1:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Kids' Health

• call the united way, salvation army, goodwill, and also try any local churches. even if she doesnt go or is a different religion than what the church is, most will help or let you know where to find the help.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• What kind of help are you looking for. Im sure there are shelters around.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I looking for some kind of delivery for firewood or something. There is no shelter near her. Literally the nearest shelter is 34 miles away and she can't exactly walk there in the snow two babies.
    dragonqueen

Comment by dragonqueen (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Her husband took the car not knowing he would be gone for a week stuck in the snow up on the mountain.
    dragonqueen

Comment by dragonqueen (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• And update! They came to give her firewood at her house around 3pm. Thanks to the local Church! THANK YOU JESUS!
    dragonqueen

Comment by dragonqueen (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011