Shoe question

i gave a grey and white top that i'm pairing with white leggings that goes down all the way to my ankles. but i don't know what shoe to go with it. if anyone has pictures and where to buy it i'd appreciate it. i'm thinking a grey boot but i want to wear this outfit out to the store or something so no heels por favor. :-D

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 1:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would go with boots, gray ones would be ok. Is it cold where you are or is it warm? There are alot of various types you can go with depending on the weather.
    These are really cute if you like this sort of taxture http://www.amazon.com/Letta-Laced-Back-Knee-Boots/dp/B0042C2NZM

I happen to own these in both black and brown and they are pretty comfortable. I wear them with jeans mostly.
    http://www.amazon.com/DbDk-Daniela-1/dp/B004HM43EG/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_26

Answer by gemgem at 1:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• im loving the second boot that you posted. i like that there are different colors too. AND ONLY $25?? awesome.. thanks for the suggestion
    khmymommi

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No problem. I got mine at Shoe Show, I dont know if you have one around you. I only paid $19 there, and they had all those colors. They are really versatile and comfortable.

Answer by gemgem at 1:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep, the gray boot sounds the best. Go for an inexpensive pair and you can put comfortable inserts in them.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yes grey boots i have ones.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011