How can I get paid for taking online surveys?

Has anyone filled out online surveys for Greenfield Online? I signed up to do this about 3 months ago. I have taken the random surveys that I receive through my email address. I have yet to be paid for one of them. At the end of every survey I receive a message thanking me for participating in the survey and informing me that I did not qualify, but that I will be entered in the latest sweepstakes. Personally I think it's a joke. I never qualify, therefore I never get paid and I'm entered in some sweepstakes I know nothing about. I would appreciate some feedback.

nicolete

Asked by nicolete at 10:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• It sounds like a scam! Every survey site that I tried in the past was a complete joke! They are a total waste of your time! Find something else to do from home....imagine where you would be now if you had started something else 3 months ago instead of wasting your time with the survey sites. I am sorry...I am not trying to sound mean but I went throught the same thing as you are going through now and I don't want anyone else to have to go through it too! If you want to make a GOOD income from home you are going to either start a home business or do babysitting or something. Surveys don't work! You CAN make money from home! You jsut have to find the right thing for you and at least now you KNOW that it is NOT survey sites!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There are so many out there, it’s hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have actually been paid from Greenfield. The only problem I have is that you have to quailify to get paid. I have gotten paid from surveyspot. So, if you want to get paid for doing surveys you have to sign up for a bunch of programs. Check out my website for ways that I make money online. I also have payment proofs! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I've done all of that and have never gotten anything from them that's why I am where I am now. I work from home now and i don't have to even sell or really do much. It's fun and I love every minute of it. You can take a look forself go to www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas1 or you can vist www.livetotalwellness.com/safemammas1 it's just something to think about.
    safemammas1

Answer by safemammas1 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i have never heard of that site but i do it on another site. I get paid once a month. i ahve gott 2 checks so far and my next one will be here in a couple weeks.

check out my blog it will give you more detail. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/

hope this helps.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 3:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've had the same problem with Greenfield Online. So I found other ways and other sites to get paid from. Check out the website I made in order to help.
    http://www.freewebs.com/oktobercyan/
    Oktober

Answer by Oktober at 10:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Check it out! It all adds up, you get your money & it's FREE!.....good luck!...you'll love it!
    Anonymous