Too early to test?

i have a 7 1/2 month old daughter i have yet to recieve a period after having her..

i had sex the beginning of the month the 2nd and 5th ( i also recieved my birth control the week b4 im on the shot and didnt get the shot at 12 weeks like ur supposed to i got it at 17 weeks)

i feel nauseated and dizzy and get really bad headaches ( signs of pregnancy) but im not sure if im getting sick or not i hope thats what it is

so would it be too early for me to take a pregnancy test or when would be the best time to take one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I tested positive on a test withinn days after conceiving!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I really don't think you are. But two weeks from when you last had sex.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Before my cycles return, I test monthly just for peace of mind. I buy pregnancy tests in bulk from Amazon, so it doesn't cost a fortune. (You can get 25 for $9.) I did get pregnant with my second child when my first was only 6 months old. Of course, I didn't use birth control at all. Test, and act like you are pregnant until you conclusively confirm (for yourself) that you aren't.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 7:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011