I have no idea when baby will arrive and that really sucks!

it really sucks that my date was march 11th and on the u/s they measured me having him april 15! so i dont know when hes going to get here and the anticipation is killing me! I need help passing the time...any suggetsions? it seems like its just dragging by!

courtneycra

Asked by courtneycra at 2:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• so are you saying based on your last period your due date should be March 11th, but the u/s said April 15th? Seems like a long ways to be off. I'm surprised they would do that. Also, I know they say the earlier u/s are usually more accurate than the ones you get later on. I guess you better have your hospital bag ready on March 11th just in case. Do you have the baby room ready?
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sorry for you...I know with my LMP with my youngest I was supposed to be due July 8th but the baby measured for August 2nd...I ended up having him on July 26th...and boy am I glad he was a week early...he'd have been huge if he'd gone a week later....
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yep we just got everything together, the crib pack and play and stroller! now just waiting on my shower which is march 6!
    courtneycra

Comment by courtneycra (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011