What is something you have done in your life that was completely unselfish?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Gave up "me" to raise my 3 kids alone and then remarried and stayed with him just so I didn't have to hurt anyone by leaving to pursue my own life because all I have done was give to my kids and husband, never gave much thought to myself and my needs
    Anonymous

• Help People I dont know.. Well It wasnt completely unselfish bc i done it bc i need i would feel good about it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I took in my 17yr old brother when my parents couldn't handle him (they all lived across the country)...while i was a single mom, in college, with a job too.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would like to think that i make most of my decisions everyday in a Unselfish way- but, i guess the most unselfish one that i made just a few weeks ago was when my next door neighbor Threw her Dog out & without knowing it; i took it back over to her- she said Do Whatever you want to with it! i called animal control to come get him but, by the time they got here- i told them he deserved so much more than never knowing how it felt to be loved- even though i really didn't want another dog- i guess some things are just meant to be b/c he is the Best Dog besides my Chi/Yorkie!LOL! So, now " Chance " Never has to worry about being Hungry, Thirsty,Cold or Loved Again:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Having and raising a child was the most unselfish thing I have ever done in my life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not much. I was selfish in having a child. I wanted one

I guess....um I gave my sister a the last cookie the other day even though I really wanted it.but then again I only gave it to her so she'd get fat and not me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Ayn Rand claims that no act is entirely unselfish. I tend to agree with that philosophy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011