Tell us something very special about you that no one here would know or think to ask...

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• bjane - tell us something about you too!

I like this question. I think most people here wouldn't think to ask about my languages. I have always loved language and over the years have learned a bit of French, Japanese/Nihongo, Korean, and Hebrew. Now I live in an area with allot of hispanics and so I am learning a few Spanish words too! I am far from fluent in all of these languages, but I am able to read and write the special alphabets for Japanese/Nihongo (Katakana, Hiraganga & Kanji), Korean (Hangul), and Hebrew. I know enough grammar that with a decent dictionary I can get by :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I've worked in retail all my life but, not working right now. I love working with the public and I do miss it sometimes.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am a pack rat. I want to save everything. I do manage to fight that urge and throw or give away a lot. Maybe not enough!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have a nice well paying office job but I so miss working as a waitress.

I also eat a LOT.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011