Would you date a guy like this?

My soon to be ex BIL has 4 kids and one on the way.
The first kid is 14. She's from a casual affair from when he was 25.
2nd is 12,casual affair as well.
3rd and 4th are from his marriage to my SIL(my husband's sister) kids are almost 9 and 4
He's in the process of divorcing my SIL and got his GF of 6 months pregnant. She's 20 weeks along
the guy is paying out child support to the 2 oldest,and soon will be paying for 4
What would make a woman want to be with a man who will be paying just about 75% of his paycheck to CS??!
Boggles the mind!
I told him he needs to get a vasectomy before he goes bankrupt!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Hell yeah he sounds like a real winner to me. LOL!!!!!
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not worth a woman's time.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No way. To many kids from to many women. Just shows he's careless and I wouldn't trust if he was clean.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• LMAO!!! ya, he's a keeper *sarcasism*
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sounds like my ex son-in-law. I offered to give him the vascectomy myself when he held a knife to my daughters throat for getting pregnant. He had four other kids, none of whom he paid child support. He gave up parental rights. The knife on my daughter was trying to get her to let him give up parental rights, and his mother was right there telling her she had better do it - or else. When she dated him, she didn't know about the other kids. She changed her mind about marrying him real quick when the knife thing happened. By the way, he died of a drug overdose, best thing he ever did for his kids. At least they got Social Security.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 2:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well you know some animals think that they need to plant their seed in many fertile females....maybe he thinks he is the king of the jungle!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He seems too irresponsible for me! I will say it's good he is acutally paying child support though! I would not get involved with someone like this. He must be laying on the romance pretty thick for her to be so blind!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No. I personally would not date a man like that.  

But to be fair, if I were single, I wouldn't date a man with young children period. I'm too old, my only is grown, I have no desire to raise someone else's kids at this stage of life. Nor do I have the patience or the will to deal with all the baggage and drama that comes along with a ready made family.

This guy you're describing is way way beyond anything I would date. Way way beyond.. LOL

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, get him the snip,snip.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't understand it either. Must be a smooth talker. I love my cousin to bits, but unfortunately, she is with someone like that. He was married when she met him, has one daughter with the wife and another one a WEEK younger with another woman, who he does not see. Started sleeping with my cousin when he was still married, although he said they were separated and planning to file, but still living together! And the divorce only started to happen right after my cousin got pregnant, coincidence? And now he lives with her and her family, is controlling, is a graphic designer who meets with his clients until 2 am (?)... And if you say something, she will get so mad. A wife+daughter+other daughter same age from another woman= too many red flags to me. But to some, love is blind. And there is nothing you can do.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011