How much do you volenteer(sp) in your kid(s) preschool?

DD is 4 and has been in preschool since Aug. and I have helped out with Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I think I will also help if they need me for Easter and/or the spring program.I am a SAHM so I am able to help out if I want.

And it helps that they only have 10 in the class , it's a private small school which is nice.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 2:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son goes to a "Co-Op" preschool, which means it is run by the parents. I am the school secretary, and I work in the classroom once a month as a teacher's aid. We also provide snack on our work days, clean the school once during the year (different parents do it each month), help with the open house, help out with field trips, etc. It is wonderful to be so involved in making a good experience for my son.
    OwensMommy77

Answer by OwensMommy77 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would volunteer my time, but I just don't have any extra, but he is always signed up for the treats and I make crafts at home to take to school. But being present in the school is hard for me (I work full time)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• when my kids where in pre school I was always helping out with something and I was even the Treasurer. Once my kids got into elementary school I was Secretary and President of the PTO. I was always at the school until about a year ago. Now that they are in middle school and I only have one in elementary school I don't do as much, plus my DD has been in and out of the hospital this year so I don't have as much time.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I help w/ every party they have and any time they need help in class. I also help when they need donations such as snacks, drinks, plates, etc
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011