Has anyone started spring cleaning?

If it stay warm I might start mine soon.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i will in the next few weeks! i do a little at a time so i dont stress out! we are putting out house up for sale april 1st!! so we are packing most of our stuff now to make the house look bigger and such! moving is so much work!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sure, if you want to call it that. We're moving next week, so have done a lot of cleaning and cleaning out, and more to come.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not yet, there's still snow & ice on the ground & it's still in the 30s here, so way too cold to open windows. Besides, I've been sick for the last 3 weeks and am just now starting to feel better. I don't want to overdo it too soon, y'know? I'm looking forward to when I can do a deep cleaning of this house, though, 'cause we've been cooped up in here too much.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011