Way too personal but have to ask..... adult content

My husband does not like my private area to be very hairy but I don't know what to do with it to make it look decent! I shave the sides where there is none close to my legs. But other than, what can I do besides go bald and I don't want to do that! Do you shave your lips too? I know this is personal but I just wondered what other woman did!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• use a beard and mustache trimmer to get a "crew cut"
    Do it all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i do it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have known more than one to just pay and have the whole thing lasered off. It is sad that we even think about these things. Are we that unattractive the way God made us?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• There are places that can uh, take care of that for you.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yes. i don't like the bald look either. I shave the sides, i trim overall to keep it short. i trim as close as i can in the actual genital area. I trim as close as i can on the sides and just behind the genital area too. My husband likes it short down there, helps him accomplish his goals orally....and i want him to accomplish those goals!!!
    Anonymous

• I shave all the way between my legs. In the front, I leave a little 'landing strip'.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have the same problem and mine doesn't like alllllllllll that hair. I've shaved before and HATE it. He has the same problem w/ too much hair. Sometimes, I take scissors and trim it and thats not so bad.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You can get waxed. I shave everything except a little strip at the top.
    cdnmom24

Answer by cdnmom24 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I go to the salon for a brazilian wax every 6-8 weeks. I did it for my husband the first time, but it's so much cleaner feeling I've found that I now do it for me!

Answer by missanc at 2:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh, I forgot to add and this is so, funny. I was working and my DH called me and said he had put Nair(for Legs) on hisself down there. I said OH NO. I laugh so hard but, he didn't think it was funny. He broke out and about burned hisself. It was fire engine red. lol. So, never,never put Nair on it!
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011