This is wierd(PCOS) adult content

]I have poly cystic ovarian disease. so my periods are abnormal last one i had was two days in October. I am thinking i have a infection because i get sharp pains but then i notice that is seems i have movement maybe muscle spasms. trying to get the doctor now to find out. i am praying i am not pregnant. i love kids and i love my kids but they have so many medical issues and our situation is not good to bring a third child into. If i am i will love and take care of my child but i could also hear my mom now. She was down on me when i had my second. Anyone else have PCOS and have odd things going on other then the hair and pain etc.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Health

• PCOS can effect a lot of things in your system. I hope you are able to see a doctor soon because they are the only one who can really give you answers. Good luck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011