What color do you dress your kids for pictures?

They take pictures twice a year back in my days at school it use to be once a year...why is that?
Anyway they are also taking a group picture they'll most likely be in the very back row I guess bc of their height they always seem to be in the back...lol
Thanks Ladies for sharing your ideas!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• It doesn't matter, something nice. A solid color is better.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Since we dont have my step son when he gets his pictures done, I really cant answer.....
    BUT
    My question is: Does it matter what color he/she is in? Make sure they are comfortable and look presentable. Case closed.
    Sorry if that sounded harsh.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• well the school tells us the background color so they don't clash or blend in with it. then my kids actually pick out their own
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't worry about what color it is, but my daughter usually wants to wear a dress that day and I prefer my son to wear a shirt with a collar that day. Solid colors generally look better in pictures.

Answer by missanc at 2:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• for school photos I always let the kids choose what they wear.... they usually choose what ever their favorite items are and when I look back at the photos the memories flood back.

for actual family photos I coordinate everyone so the focus is on the face. My kids look best in black.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Solid color, but not black or white. Blue is usually flattering.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011