Working out at the gym..what to wear?

I am going back to the gym for personal training and I have no idea what to wear. I am not fat at all but have some extra weight from my prebaby era and Im not really comfortable. I also have a butt! and i dont want it jiggling when I no the treadmil or anything else. Most workout clothes are tight fitting spandex and I dont want to wear that to be too revealing and I dont want baggy baggy clothes because I dont want to look frumpy. I use to have no problem when working out last summer because it was hot out and you can wear shorts or capris but its freezing here now.

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• yoga pants? They also make people look slimmer bc of the top part. Hard to explain, anyway I think Old Navy sells them.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i always wear yoga pants and a tank top
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011