Saturn Vue

I need some help. I am looking at a saturn vue. does anyone have one and what do you think. any downfalls?
thanks in advance,
kristie

aloras_mama

Asked by aloras_mama at 11:16 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we have one and i absoltly love mine. the gas milage is awsome in them they have plenty of room and they arnt super expensive even for a new one. i have yet to find a down fall in ours. we have had it for a year now.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My friend had one, it was okay... My Dad is a mechanic though and said saturns are junk... Make sure it has an awesome warenty if you do buy it
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had a Saturn for years. But not a Vue. My little Saturn SL1 was good, till my family outgrew it. We got a Crysler Pacifica. We really like this. It has the third row. Which we need for when the third baby girl arrives.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008