How to get fingernail polish off the wall without taking the actual paint?

is there anyway to take fingernail polish off a wall without taking the paint. i did not dd daughter number 2 thought it wa a good idea to ppaint a coin onto the bedroom wall. UGH

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Magic eraser took off a sharpie from my wall....I would give it a try!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• ok alittle advice. use 409 let it sit for 10 minutes then wipe it it should come off. also if your child gets into a permanent marker and decides to write on their self. take tooth paste put it on let it set for 1 minute then wipe it off with soap and water it really does work
    my2boysaremyall

Answer by my2boysaremyall at 2:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I dont know if a magic eraser would help but you could try....if not I have seen avon's skin so soft take permanent maker off so that might be an idea also....but i must say nailpolish on the wall is a new one for me. :) GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• wow that is a new one and i suppose you dont have any extra of the paint. wd-40 is supposed to get something out of something but i cant remember what. lol sorry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2011