i need a job that i can do at home and make enough money to pay bills and rent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Helping Moms Earn an
    Income from Home

Working from home IS an option. Do what so many
    moms are doing… work with a team of moms that have partnered with a great company. We do not sell products or have home parties. We don't chase our friends and family. We have an awesome support group that is there whenever we need help. And the support and training is FREE!

We don’t sell product
    We don’t stock or do inventory
    We don’t pass out catalogs and take orders
    We don’t bug our friends and family
    We do run our own business using the Internet & phone
    We do have the flexibility we need, as we are busy moms
    We do work for ourselves but NOT by ourselves

Training tools and support are provided for you to help you be successful in your business.

Contact me today for more information
    Website

Danielle
    http://www.sta
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• BUILD FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN TWO YEARS while building a six figure income.  Even in a recession. 

If you can you invest 7 to 10 hours per week and would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, then TIME, LIFESTYLE AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM CAN BE YOURS!

No Experience Necessary, Just Ambition.

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/moreinfo

TrudyP

Answer by TrudyP at 3:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 8:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think most of these things are BS, but I did know someone that did medical transcript (my stepfatherIL's friend, once I heard she did, she called me with all the 411). But you need to go to school, not school but there are seminars out there that are like 3- 8 hour days that can train you, thats the first step then the stuff you get there you work on online for a few months. On average it takes 4 months to do all the work. depending on how fast you type. Putting in at least 3/4 hours a day. but the seminar costs about 1200$. I know there legit. They have those seminars at holiday inn's and Radisson hotels alot. I live in Mass. and they have them at them about once a year here. It just seems like so much work for so long without money. I thought I'd be better off going to a real school or technical school instead.
    Anonymous

• Here is a work at home group where moms truly helping each other. Please copy and paste this URL into your browser and check us out! http://www.cafemom.com/group/45027. I hope to see you there. We give you your first 2 sign ups when you join through the group!
    mommyto2boys77

Answer by mommyto2boys77 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have some information about my work at home job on my CM page if you want to take a look. It is a legit, REAL job. Let me know if it is something you are interested in. I have a growing team and you would be welcome to join us!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 7:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Hey check this site out http://shawntae.ws follow the link to next page and fill in required fields and I will personally give you a call back.
    ladytae3

Answer by ladytae3 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I have a new WAHM site athttp://garlicmom.tripod.com just copy and paste.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Be vary careful, honey, they are going to try to suck you into scams... we should talk sometime. Not here.
    barbjohnson

Answer by barbjohnson at 1:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008