Does Pregnancy Tea actually work???

littlewonder86

Asked by littlewonder86 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't even know what it is
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have no idea. I bought a book that said in it not to drink anything labeled pregnancy tea without first showing it to your doctor because many of them contain herbs that could effect a pregnancy if you've already conceived.

So, no idea, but I wouldn't try it until you passed it by someone who knew what they were looking at :)

Good luck!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• no problem (ItsMe89)

That is what i thought, i keep hearing about this tea but I am very cautious when it comes to things i don't know about thanks ladies
    littlewonder86

Comment by littlewonder86 (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• pregnancy tea strengthens your uterus to make childbirth less painful.....and yes it does work, i drank it every day and that coupled with lots of exercise all 9 months made my labor painless....it doesn't help you conceive
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Where do you buy this tea? Any websites that I can check out to look into this?
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011