Some help please.....my mil washed my daughters clothes without spot treating them and now they are stained..how can i get the spagettti stain out

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Try Dawn dish washing liquid... It cuts grease. Rub it in and try to work it out.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am a fan on OxiClean spray. Spray it on, let it sit for 5 minutes and then wash.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• good job jen thats what i was goin to say,put dawn on the stain and let it sit for awhile then wash it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Resolve spray and wash works really good!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Ugh. I was once given a beautiful damask table cloth with 12 matching napkins. Each piece had "tumble dry low" on them but MIL put them all in the dryer on high for about an hour and a half. They all shrank and I was heartbroken.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Lestoil. You can get it at walmart, and just saturate the spot and let it sit for a day or a few hours, then wash like normal Voila. Works especially well on food stains.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 3:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011