Breast Enlargement

I wanted info about breast enlargement from someone who has had it done. I am done having children and after breastfeeding they leave a lot to be desired.
*How much was it for you? Was it a flat rate or based on size of enlargement?
*Did you research the risks or effects down the road?
*What was recovery like? Was it painful?

Thanks. It's only a wish at this point cause I know the costs is high and I'm not willing to risk cancer or health concerns later down the road because of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Send me a PM.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• well, I had a reduction so I guess I'm not the person to ask.
    up to you, but keep in mind that big breasts are heavy and take their toll.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• you can search opinion at the web, cost is someting that is going to ask but . make your wishes come true.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Hi hun, hope you don't mind me answering this: I'm on this site as a Mummy but I also happen to work for a Cosmetic Surgery company, so I can offer you some advice if you'd like it?? You say that you are concerned with your breasts after pregnancy / breastfeeding... depending on how much "drooping" (low nipple position) you have, or if it's just that you've lost volume, you may actually need to be looking at Mastopexy (Breast Uplift) rather than just a Breast Augmentation (Implants), or a combination of the two. This is quite commonly the case for women after having children....I know it's what I'll be wanting when I've finished having my family!! If you'd like guideline info on prices, risks, recovery etc, our Website (aurora-clinics.co.uk) has all this with genuine patient before&after pics and testimonials...or you could chat to past patients on our Facebook (Aurora-Clinics). All companies are different, but it may help?
    AuroraClinics

Answer by AuroraClinics at 5:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2011