Spring Break

What is your family doing for it?

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 3:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Travel

• Going to my inlaws beach house on the coast of NC.

Answer by missanc at 3:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My spring break is a different week than the kids vacation. We are going to Key Largo on my vacation from college.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My oldest is performing a play all week so we won't be going far from home. He has to be at the performance from 10 am to 5 pm and they are doing 2 shows a day. Some days we will just drop him off and then go do something else like bowling, movies, sledding etc.

Also, my DD has been sick this school year and has missed work so we will be playing catch up on some of her school work!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Nothing. My kids dad will be back from deployment so he'll still be in the period of reintroducing during that time.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We had planned a trip to the smoky mountains for the week, but my mom and dad called and want to come visit so we will be home and wait until summer and spend a week at the beach then instead. So short answer, hanging around the house with my mom and dad.

Answer by gemgem at 3:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm probably not doing anything, but my uncle is taking my mom and grandma to Las Vegas for the week. He got them tickets for Christmas.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My mom wants us to come out to OBX to visit her, but no go on that, no money
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 3:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Spring break is only 3 weeks before my son's Bar Mitzvah. We'll be home.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• nothing we don't have any money this year to do anything special
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nothing, we probably won't take Spring Break when the public school kids do this year because nearly 3 weeks of April are going to be like a vacation. My mom is staying here with the girls and I'm going to a business conference with hubby for a week and then we are just traveling for a week or so.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2011