Just checking? adult content

Regarding OPK's ( even though I know they are not completely reliable) I used it on February 12, 13 and 14 and although it darkened each day, it was not yet a comparable line with the test line until yesterday on the 15 when it showed to be positive. Just for fun, I took one today and it is now negative again which means that I probably ovulated sometime yesterday or sometime between the 14th or 15th (as I took the OPK each afternoon between 2 and 3 p.m.)
My CM was EW for the 14th and 15th as well so thinking that our BDing was also well timed, I hope :)

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• when i got pregnant with DD number 1. i took a OPK and it was very faint until a certain date in May and it was clear positive. and a guess what he found out that ear he was going to be a daddy on father's day. good luck :D
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• year not ear ugh
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• So, am I correct to assume that if the LH hormone that is detected with the OPK's goes from dark one day to light the next, then ovulation has probably occurred and further BDing for this month is out?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• BDing this month isn't out of the picture, but it likely will not result in a baby. Likely you ovulated as you suspect between the 14th and 15th and your egg can live for about 24-48 hours.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We have been BDing since last Wednesday and every other day thereafter except that we did it two nights in a row on Sunday and Monday :) All we can do is wait.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011