So how much of your house work have you gotten finished this morning? For those who stay home.

I got a ton of things finished. Although I am still doing laundry. I have four more loads to go, my goal is to finish it by today. I have finally gotten a reply to an application, I have an appointment to meet with the manager. I will just be a receptionist, if I get the job. It will be Mondays and Wednesdays.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 3:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Great. Don't say just. Receptionist is the face and voice of the business.
    Congratulations.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ugh, I hate housework. I do a little here and there, It would prob be better if I did it all at once, but I get side tracked by other things, like cafemom haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not alot, but I had alot of running around to do is why. My husband lets me know this morning he needed new shoes for work and had to have them today so he could get reimbursed. Gotta love men right?

Answer by gemgem at 3:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Dishes, picked up front room, 2 loads of laundry. My place isnt that much in need of a cleaning. Maybe pick up toys in the kids room but that's about it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Congrats!!! I would love to accomplish just half of the laundry.

I have been on the phone all morning trying to get approved for a new place to live so nothing else has been done here :-(
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Uh... I do not like house work at all. So far I have cleaned the kitchen, started laundry, and cleaned the living room twice. Yay!
    Kassie1990

Answer by Kassie1990 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i don't stay at home. i finished everything this morning before work
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Good for you! yay, it feels good to get cleaning accomplished. I started the dishwasher cleaned bathroom (though daughter did not like that very much) vaccumed and got ready for work, I work 4 hours tonight.
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Dishes, laundry, paid bills, homework, hung the new art in the livingroom....I do have an advantage no little ones underfoot. Oh almost forgot, put in some time at work (office is in the basement).
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 3:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Very little. But I spent the morning running around after my 2 yo son outside and had a lot of fun - and one tired little boy!

Answer by missanc at 3:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2011