Has anyone tried the Daily Wellness Company® FertilityBlend™ for Women

littlewonder86

Asked by littlewonder86 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• FertilityBlend or Fertilaid were my second choice after trying MacaSure capsules first. DH and I both took MacaSure as of September 2010 and I was pregnant by November 2010! It is a plant food that can be taken just for general good health, libido, stamina, improve egg quality, regulate periods, improve sperm quality and increase sperm count. DH had lower sperm count when we had alot of fertility tests done 9 years ago and had unexplained infertility. We had a surprise last March 2010 which resulted in a m/c at 12 1/2 weeks. Then, we started taking MacaSure in Sept., his sperm count was checked just one month later and it had increased? So...kinda makes you wonder if this helped our quick second pregnancy in November?! I m/c again and it was also an early m/c so we have just been told to keep trying as now we ARE getting pregnant! Every body is different so while one supplement may work for some people, it may take
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• something totally different to help another couple conceive. All you can do is try it.
    miraclewaits

• thanks ladies (Miraclewaits) I iwll definitely think sbut what you said thanks suga
    littlewonder86

Comment by littlewonder86 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011