Anxiety meds and sex. Tmi lol. adult content

I currentlyntake a maintenance anxiety meds due to postpartum depression. I've takenit for about 3.5 years. Unfortunately I almost can never climax. Maybe once or twice a year. I miss it lol. It used to be no problem. Any ideas that may help? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Anxiety medication can definately affect your body's reaction. So, too, can anxiety and depression on their own. Please talk to your doctor . . . it may be time to change meds or titrate you off of them. BTW, don't stop taking them on your own, have your doc titrate you down. Your body will need to adjust and you could go through withdrawal if it is not done slowly.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep, I'm on Paxil and it sucks but, gotta take it or I'm a crazy lady. There is a difference in sex so, I just deal w/ it but, sometimes it's hard to do.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011