Do you pregnant ladies ever accidentally sleep on your back?

i know you're really not supose to and i get so angry with myself because i'll wake up like that sometimes or my hubby will wake me up or roll me over to my side.
what will make me quit doing this?
i sleep with a body pillow, i figured that would help but apparently not.

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 3:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When you get to the point where sleeping on your back is a bad thing you will wake up on your own... in much discomfort. I ued to do that all the time, I could barely breathe! Not that sleeping on your side is very comfortable either but at least you can take a breath. You'll be fine. When you wake up just switch positions. You may finourself waking alot though. With my 2nd pregnancy in the last month or so I was waking up every 2 hours to roll over. When I had the baby I was getting MORE sleep because he only got up every 3 hours lol!
    But anyway, your body will let you know when sleeping on your back is aproblem. GL
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes I have...it will be alright once in awhile..dont worry
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• there's nothing wrong with sleeping on your back. Sleeping on your stomach is what you have to worry about.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011