uh oh! a bad sign!

Im 18 weeks pregnant and today when i used the bathroom i smelt something unsual. Usually i can tell when im going to get my period (obviously before i was preggo) and i know the scent of when my period is on the way...for some reason i can smell that...

im not sure if i should be worried...im not bleeding right now...but its the smell...i know TMI but...im not sure whats going on or if its normal..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There are all kinds of funky smells during pregnancy. Discharge does smell kind of like a period sometimes, at least I've had it... I'm 21 weeks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• eww! lol. well thats gross...i tell ya..guys got it made easy =P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• there are all kind of funky smells that go along with pregnancy now if it smells kind of fishy or really gross then call your dr becuz that could indicate a infection. there are many vaginal infections that pregnant women can get easly. if you have a increase in vaginal dishcharge then call ur dr.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• whenever you are worried call the dr. depending on your insurance, they usually have a number you can call when you have questions.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 11:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• look up BV it might be that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• umm i would say a uti personally.. i know exactly what you're talking about lol.. i had that and they said it was a uti.. but go to the doc and get some medicine a.s.a.p
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• During my first and second pregnancies I could smell bad things all the way through! I went to the doctors and it turned out I had nothing wrong with me, it was just pregnancy that caused it.. But he said that I was right to get checked out, so I'd recommend it.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Don't worry unless you have a sharp pain in your lower stomache. With heavy bleeding.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008