Do you answer your door when you are home alone?

I don't but its harder now as the kids react so quickly & loud that I almost have too! I look out the window first.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes. I am by myself too often to NOT open the door. I always look, and especially when my husband is gone, I panic if somone rings the doorbell :(
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 3:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I look out of the peephole first. Then maybe, maybe not.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes. I have a peep hole so I can see who it is. I rarely answer if if I don't know the person and wasn't expecting anyone.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I do, but I live in a pretty safe town so I'm not really worried. I also have big windows in the front, so if something bad is going to happen me not answering the door won't change anything.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I look out the peep hole and if I do not know the person I do not answer it. Even If they know I am their I do not answer it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, I do. There isn't anything my husband is going to do that is going to make things any different if he were home.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011