PLEASE HELP LADIES..

OK SO MY HUBBY IS THE BEST HE IS NOT THAT JEOLOUS HE IS A VERY HARD ORKER AND HELPS 100 PERCENT AT THE HOUSE AND WIT THE BABY. OK SO HE LETS ME GO OUT EVERY OUNCE IN A WHILE BY MYSELF WIT SOME OF MY FRIENDS. I DONT LET HIM GO GO OUT AT ALL....DO YOU THINK THATS BAD??? DO YOU THINK IT NEEDS TO CHANGE??? OK NOW IM NOT MEAN BUT THE REASON I DONT LET HIM GO OUT WIT HIS FRIENDS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD INFLUENCE..DRUGS..SEX..GANGS..YOU KNO WHAT I MEAN??? I TRUST HUBBY BUT I DONT TRUST HIS FRIENDS.I WANT HIM TO HAVE FUN..CAUSE HE DOES HELP OUT ALOT AND WORKS ALOT AND SOMETIMES I THINK IM UNFAIR FOR NOT LETTIN HIM HAVE HIS OWN TIME..BUT LIKE I SAID HIS FRIENDS ARE BAD INFLUENCES....WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINKS??? ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE HE DOSENT GO OUT...SHOULD I LET HIM????? PLEASE HELP??? OK ONE MORE REASON I DONT REALY LIKE HIM GOIN OUT ALOT IS CAUSE I HAVE CAUGHT HIM ON SOMEL IES...THERE NOT BIG LIES..BUT HE STIL LIES...PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• i would get him some tickets to a ball game that he likes, that way he can pick one guy to go out with. You win because you know where he is and with who, and he wins because he gets to go out with a buddy, doing something that he likes.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 11:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I can understand you not being comfortable with him going out with the friends that he has. But, if you trust him like you say you do, then you should trust enough that he would make mature, responsible decisions. It's only fair. Has he given you any reason not to trust him out with his friends? I dunno, with DH and I, we each go out when we want separately. We may not like eachothers company all the time, but we each trust the other, so there's nothing to worry about.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• your not a bad person to not let him go out with his friends that are into drugs and whatnot, exspecially when you have a kid, you need to change your friends and life a little for your baby! my hubby's bro was on drugs and he had TONS of friends! but once he went into rehab, he had to drop every one of his friends and now he only has his family.
    i would be scared to let him go, cause i already know that when your around a person that does bad things, it comes with lies and just pretty much a fake life.
    i guess if it were me, i would include him in my fun with my girlfriends, its the best i could come up with, hanging out with my hubby at the bar isnt so bad, its actually fun for me!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You should probably go out together with married couples. :) Do fun things together. Have the guys come over with their wifes and stuff like that.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:49 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i can understand you not liking his friends but hes a big boy and can make his own choices im sure if he was in a situation he would make the right call and not do something he will regret.. if you trust him then let him go

puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have some issies with my hubby's friends. I like a few and have no worries but there are also a few I don't like him going out with. I let him but am uncomfortable with it. I trust him, not problem there I just worry more than usual. You are not a bad person. Just if you don't let him and he wants to go out he might have some resentment for not being able to go and you do. I have had that problem not because I couldn't go out because he wouldn't let me. I just had no friends to go hang out with and he did. I hated always being home and he got to do everything. It is better now and I have no hard feelings like I use to.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If you trust your husband then let him go out, everyone needs some time to just hang out with friends.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You sound more like his mother than his wife. A woman can emasculate a man that way and make him feel less of a man. Why not go out together so you can loosen up that chain around his neck?
    Anonymous

• You say you trust him, but he lies? Hmmm...big hole there!
    Anonymous

• well you did pick him and you say you trust him so looks like you need to accept him and that means accepting his friends. although i wouldn't want my husband hanging with bad people like you said. i would have to cause i accepted him. that is why i made sure that i didn't pick a guy that isn't entirely everything that i wanted. so i suggest that you let the guy go and risk whatever cause it's not right to keep him controlled and you chose to have a man like this. men need to be accepted. so accept him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008