How can I find people that want to buy my wine?

I am an Independent Wine Consultant, I would like to know more ways I can market my wines or on the internet where I can post my product.
I think Wine is a wonderful market if I can find people that like my wine.

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 3:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Join a lead sharing group, and seek out other networking opportunities

Answer by rkoloms at 6:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• make a website.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well there is no adverting here in Answers but they have the Market Place here. Just create a journal and click the Market Place box.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Just be careful, I'm not up to the law of selling alcohol, but I have ran into issues with my business when wanting to sell "home mixed alcohols" You have to have a liquor license to sell anything that has an alcohol content. If you have that covered.... I would say start your own website, and start advertising in papers, at churches (for weddings and such). Make flyers and hand them out to family and friends, banquet halls, wedding boutiques, and possibly even restaurants. Good Luck to you!
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You'll need to very carefully check on the laws regarding alcohol sales in your state, county, AND town, because they will all have laws that you'll need to comply with.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Wine only appeals to certain people, so you're going to want to limit your marketing to your niche market only. Your best bet might be to try and get into grocery and niche food stores or liquor stores. Or direct mail to certain areas.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011