Labiaplasty..anyone done it or know about it more? adult content

Okay, so even the thought makes me cringe, but it's something I've lately been considering. Has anyone does this? Or know anyone who has? I would not, in any way, be doing this for cosmetic reasons...I think that my "labia minora" stretched out a little bit after giving birth, and it's starting to affect sex with my SO...it's literally painful afterwards (for me) and it just makes me super paranoid that it's going to get caught or something sometimes. I haven't even brought it up with my SO, b/c I'm sure he'll say I'm crazy and he won't understand. I did some research on it, and looked at pictures- I'm not nearly to the extreme as most of these women, so I'm not sure if it would be worth it- but at the same time mine does NOT look like the "after" pix. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Haven't done it, but thought about it as well. I had sex one night and the guy tore mine. So now it hangs lower on one side than the other. I would just go talk to a doctor and get some information. Doctor will definitely know more. GL!
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I've thought about it. Jean simmons wife did it she talked about it on the show one time. Also on the Doctors show they talked about how our stuff will continue to sag down there as we get older just like out faces. If you do go through with it plz let us all know how it was. I would like to but I'm scared lol
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• thx, i'm terrified! but at the same time i think it would be better in the end. except i only have one child, and plan to have one more. so i'd definitely wait until after that, but it scares me even more because i think the second one will make it worse :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• With any surgery, there are risks. Risks associated with labiaplasty are infection, bleeding and loss of sensation. The number of patients who experience loss of sensation after labiaplasty are approximately 40%.

In all honesty, it's not worth the risk. Eating more zinc, vitamin C and protein will increase collagen production and things will likely resolve to some extent without surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011