I so so so so messed my life up... and i'm paying

So long story short I had a affair like a week ago and came clean and left my hubby. I got beat up then the girl that did that lied and said I hit her back so we both went to jail and my husband took my son. That has been my last couple days. I know I did it to myself but I have never felt so much pain,ever! I am paying for everything I cannot eat I look like crap. Where do I go from here. My hubby wants to maybe work things out but I just don't know. I feel bad, but I really don't know what I want right now. I just feel so alone and upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• And I think it's awesome that you came clean.  It doesn't make what you did any better but at least you were adult enough to admit your shortcomings.  I would suggest first off, finding out deep down WHY you cheated. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• We all learn from our mistakes. Talk about couples counseling.
    Do you want to work things out with your hubby? If so go for it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You live.You Learn.
    Time will heal things...take the time you need to reflect, get your head together and figure out whats important to you in life and keep your priorities in order.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• So you had an affair, left your DH, then got beat up by a female? Does getting beat up by a female have anything to do with your affair and leaving your DH?

Answer by louise2 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• DID I miss the part where your DH took your son?? and you are worried about what you look like instead?? he's willing to work it out and now again, you might not want that.. i think you are riding the drama train and nothing in your life will get better until you rid your life of drama...
    Anonymous

• Okay hold on.  What girl beat you up? 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Patch things up with your hubby. We ALL make mistakes. Stay on the straight and narrow, it will get better. Much love ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• sounds like a tough lesson learned. Figure out why you cheated and if you really want to be back with hubby, if not see if he will work with u on visitation for you child and put all your focus on your child right now.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 4:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• information missing...confused
    Anonymous

• i suggest some time apart from dh, while you both learn what it is you want or don't want from each other. take it one day at a time, it could work out but you both have a lot of working to do. you have a lot of apologizing to do.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011