5 or 6 weeks and spotting.. adult content

ive been spotting for about 4 days off and on..its extremely light and its brown, no pink or red..im going to call the doctor im just waiting for them to get back from lunch so i can talk to someone but i just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about what this may mean, or personal experiences..for a little background, i had a miscarriage last year at about 7 weeks..it started by spotting for about a week, but that spotting was pink..and so thats why im really nervous this time..im not having any pain, i still feel the same(pregnant)..i spotted for a day when my period was due and thats it..and now this spotting started on sunday and its been off and on.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They will def want to check you out. It happened to me and everything was fine!! GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• it happened to me twice, once i was having a m/c and the next time everything was fine
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I spotted brown from week 5-7. And at times it was VERY heavy. I thought I was having a miscarriage but went to the Dr. and they done an u/s and everything was fine. I am almost 11 weeks now and I will wipe brown once in a while. The Dr. said that alot of women spot and go on to have a healthy pregnancy. He said not to worry unless it was bright red and I had cramping. He also said that it was probably from the placenta attaching. I know it is scary but try not to weorry about it! Best of luck!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 5:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011