Colors in your kitchen?

My DH and I seperated for 3 months a few months ago and I came home to a YELLOW,ORANGE AND WHITE kitchen. He had painted the lower cabinet doors yellow and orange and the back door orange. One wall yellow and the rest white. I had made some window toppers w/ orange in them and he said he was trying to match the curtains. I didn't know what to say except, well it's bright and cheery. Any bright colors out there? Oh, the Range hood is Yellow and something else we rent this house so, if we move we'll have to paint it ,Again.

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 4:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My kitchen is mustard yellow, black and white - DH wanted one deep red accent wall - I somehow talked him out of it!!
    bluerubychick

Answer by bluerubychick at 2:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm not into bright colors on walls or cabinets. When we bought our house the colors were already on the walls. The Builder made great choices. My kitchen walls have a "dried basil" color on walls, kinda a dark sage. with cream color on wood work. Cabinets are a cider color with baltic mist granite counters. Been living here 5yrs and not ready to change anything.
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have Bright paint on my walls it's a Orange/Yellow color with Talvera pottery personally love it. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011