What's the most disgusting thing your DH/SO do?

Mine hocks snot out his nose and my EX did it too. It just, grosses me out and I tell him that what they made tissues for.

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 4:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Skidmarks. I mean come on really, are you 5? Do you need mommy to help you wipe? It took me threatening to take a picture of his bacon strip undies and posting it on facebook to get him to knock it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yall are going to say this is crazy, but i get so disgusted when his armpits are hairy
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 4:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• DH has a habit of falling asleep before he showers...sometimes he will go days before I realize what he has done.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Mine does the same look out when he has got a cold, but the worse thing he does is he kills roaches with the palm of his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 4:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He farts like no one else is in the room. OMG its awful and mostly because me and my dd have sensitive stomachs and noses I guess. One time he did that and my poor dd came into the room and didnt expect to smell his fart and she puked all over the room. He was so embarrassed, but he still does it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It takes alot to gross me out, I can't think of anything.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011