I cheated ...... adult content

and I don't feel guilty about it. I would have never imagined I would be in this situation or that I would feel like this nor that I would consider doing it again (not with just someone random though). What is wrong with me? Aren't I suppose to feel guilty? Shouldn't I want to figure out why and avoid it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Stop wondering there is no doubt you are unhappy in your current relationship or else this would not have happened. Do something about other than cheating break free ........

Answer by older at 4:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well if there is no guilt you may not love your SO anymore. I think you just just come out and leave your SO. No one deserves to be cheated on. Spare your SO the pain from being cheated on.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• To add....this is not recently, but about 6 months ago this happened. I find that I am putting myself in situations where I could foresee it happening again if I allowed it to and it kind of makes me wonder why I am doing that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think the guilt comes once the chances of losing what you have hits you in the face..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• If you are putting yourself in that situation you are likely seeking attention you are not getting at home. Not that it is right. Maybe you should seek couples counseling or decide if this is something you can work past.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You feel whatever you feel. There really is not a universal way that all human beings are "supposed" to feel about things. We all feel different things, and we all feel what we feel for our own reasons.

Whether or not you should: figure out why you have cheated, how you feel about it, how you feel about your situation..and so on.. All greatly depends on whether or not you wish to remain with your partner/spouse or not.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You are doing it because you aren't thinking of your bf! You aren't prioritizing his feelingsor your relationship with him. End it. Then go do whatever you want. From someone who has cheated many times. Its better to end it than live in a loveless relationship with no respect.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Personally I think cheating is ALWAYS a bad idea. I would have to end my relationship with my SO before going after someone else. Thankfully I have a husband that I love dearly and we trust each other.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I cant speak for anyone but I could never cheat especially if we are still living together....its a horrible feeling to know your spouse cheated on you or attempted to.
    My husband attempted to cheat but I caught it before it got to far and of course he denied it as they all do and he is sorry that I caught him im sure. It's a hard pill to swollow how is your husband handleing it and why did you cheat.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My husband does not know I cheated and I don't plan on telling him. I was fully prepared to deal with the consequences if I got caught, but since I did not, what is the point in making him feel bad about my indiscretion.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2011